Namibia Private Guided Safari
Another sensational country to explore with your own private guide has to be Namibia. The very best naturalist guides are well trained with great personalities and exceptional knowledge of wilderness and wildlife throughout the country. Namibia is a vast country much like Australia, so it’s important to chat with us about what you want to see and do.
Scroll down for more…
Our top tips for Namibia private safari
- Have your wish list and indication of time and budget you can spare for a Namibia private safari. That’s the starting point for planning
- Pace is important. Do you prefer to linger longer and immerse in landscapes so you truly get a sense of its beauty? Or do you want to pack in as much as possible in your Namibia holiday time?
- Accommodation styles in Namibia vary greatly and can impact your experience. Be sure to talk about what you like and dislike in the early planning stages so we get it absolutely right for you.
- We match the guides based on your interests be that photographic, birding, history etc.
- Plan 12 months in advance because Namibia safaris are becoming overwhelmingly popular.
Need help with a private guided Namibia safari?
Our trip planners are destination specialists and here to assist you every step of the way. We:
• Give you great advice
• Find you the best deals and get you the best prices
• Take care of all the details
• Are on hand 24/7 while you’re travelling, giving you total peace of mind