WELCOME to Encompass Africa, a founder-run business in Australia with a team of African safari specialists based in Brisbane and Sydney. Every day we focus our time and energy on creating itineraries and African holidays for guests who want their problem solved – turning safari dreams to reality. That’s our tag line. Your luxury safari holiday ideas and dreams of Africa travel is what we strive to deliver as reality each and every time. We also have staff in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa.
We are only as good as our last African safari holiday. So please do read our reviews section and 90% of the photos on our website are taken by guests (with their approval to use as inspiration for others to visit Africa). The other 10% are staff and tourism partners and authorities from the respective countries.
You can be sure to get an exceptional African safari holiday service all the way, meaningful and personally rewarding safari moments every day in Africa not to mention 24/7 Guests in Africa support for great peace of mind. We’ve even got our own way of doing things. You can read more about us here.
First up is learning a bit about you, what you may know already about Africa travel, what you want to experience and the ultimate African safari dream you have.
From here my team of talented Africa travel specialists spring into action. We use our combined knowledge and expertise that spans 50 years, honesty and friendly approach to create you a wonderful safari holiday based on your holiday parameters. Meet the team here.
You will get a digital itinerary within 24 hours of your conversation with us – that’s our commitment to you because nothing beats bringing a holiday to life with interactive maps, photos and videos. It will look something like this.
This is your African holiday and you want it 100% right – so do we. As safari specialists, we pride ourselves on exceptional personal service, commitment and care from the holiday creation stage right through to travel completion.
There is no limit to the possibilities in Africa and we can arrange any form of travel whether you want a self drive holidays, honeymoon safaris, family safaris, exclusive safaris with private charter plane, luxury train travel in Africa to the best small group African safari tours and tailored safari packages available.
If this resonates with you, please do get in touch because we’d love to talk all things Africa travel. To learn a little more about us, watch the video below where I talk about the company and you see the team in action and hear from some of our guests.
Our commitment is to Africa. To be the best in the business, we cannot split our focus especially with 17 countries already.
You speak with a genuine expert who has travelled to Africa multiple times and worked in the industry for many years. We listen first. Your holiday, our expertise and then we custom design your safari holiday or handpicked small group tours to add in the mix if that’s what you seek.
Significant time is spent our side learning what you want to experience in Africa and then making it happen.
An itinerary for inspiration in 24 hours from the time we’ve spoken.
We can do it all for you taking the stress and worry away from flights, land arrangements, extra activities and tours to insurance.
Expert advice and no more than booking direct often cheaper with our long standing partnerships. So why risk doing it yourself?
We are fully licensed and regulated as a travel operator.
We pride ourself on being 100% Australian owned and operated with more than 50% of staff born and raised in Africa.
Great service continues beyond the booking with a unique online safari concierge and 24/7 Guests in Africa care while travelling.
Only the good stuff, never SPAM, we produce a beautiful e-magazine that is delivered to your inbox quarterly. Focused totally on African travel we bring you the latest news, reviews, special offers and subscriber exclusives. Unsubscribe anytime.