Tanzania Private Guided Safari
One of the most rewarding safari holidays in Africa has to be a private guided Tanzania safari exploring the fantastic Northern Circuit that takes in iconic wilderness areas like Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti. When you go private, you basically arrive and are met immediately by your professional guide and whisked off in custom built, creature comfort kitted out 4×4 vehicle. You will want for nothing and have total freedom to explore.
We put you in the best properties to meet your Tanzania safari needs.
Scroll down for more…
Our tips for Tanzania private safaris
- Private guided in 4×4 allows you to see local life unfold
- You get total freedom to watch wildlife for as long as you like, not worrying about other guests and their agendas
- We choose a guide to suit you – family friendly, photographic specialists, birding guides etc
- Pace is everything so you are comfortable moving from place to place. Be open about what you prefer. Many people want to see everything in a short time so be mindful that means moving every day or every second day.
- Book in advance to get the best properties for your Tanzania safari
Need help with a private guided Tanzania safari?
Our trip planners are destination specialists and here to assist you every step of the way. We:
• Give you great advice
• Find you the best deals and get you the best prices
• Take care of all the details
• Are on hand 24/7 while you’re travelling, giving you total peace of mind