Wandering Tanzania is a fantastic fast paced tour for those wanting to see the highlights of the Northern safari region including the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater as well as, the lesser known but equally exceptional, Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Park. For those interested in seeing the Great Wildebeest Migration, this small tour is ideal as the accommodation in the Serengeti is a mobile tented camp that moves through the year ensuring that you are in the best place to witness this incredible wildlife spectacle. Comfortable accommodation in larger hotel’s and lodges, with your Serengeti safari in a luxury tented camp for the ultimate finale.
Wandering Tanzania Summary
- Esilalei Maasai Village and school project cultural visit
- Taking in the stunning views and wildlife of Lake Manyara
- Wildlife viewing in the game rich sanctuary of the Ngorongoro Crater
- 4×4 wildlife safaris in the plains of the famous Serengeti National Park and Tarangire National Park
- History abounds with a visit to Odulvai Gorge, a significant paleoanthropological site
Tour Dates & Rates
USD2,790 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
2-12 guests (Guaranteed departure)
Fortnightly scheduled departures
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Safari guide, Custom built 4×4 vehicle with charging points, cooler box, pop top roof, Accommodation, meals and activities as listed in the itinerary.
Excludes: International and regional flights, visas, medical requirements, meals/drinks/activities not listed, items of personal nature, and gratuities.