This is a fantasti small group Uganda tour for those with adventure, wildlife and primates on the radar. The tour includes a thrilling visit with the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park in Uganda, chimpanzee tracking in both Kibale National Park and Kyambura Gorge, multiple game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park with it’s wide array of wildlife, including the famous tree climbing lions, and an optional visit to Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary on beautiful Lake Victoria. Uganda also boasts some of the best bird watching in Africa, with over 1000 different species, including the rare shoebill stork and the remarkable grey crowned crane. With comfortable accommodation throughout this tour is ideal for anyone wanting to really explore some of Uganda’s highlights.
- Trekking for the famous mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Exploring the Ishasha region, searching for the tree climbing lions
- 4×4 safaris in the game rich Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Leisurely boat cruise along the Kazinga Channel
- Trekking for the habituated chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Parks