Spend seven juicy days indulging in Zanzibar exotic flavors and amazing beaches. Enjoy locally grown spices, fruit in season and freshly caught sea treasures. With a mix of Indian, Arab and African influences, the Zanzibar kitchen has many surprises. The sea offers all you can ask for – tuna, marlin, lobster, prawns, calamari, octopus. The ubiquitous sun makes the fruit burst from flavors, ripe and sweet. In other words – we are all set for a luscious journey. A tasty experience of food and culture, spices and exotic fruit, friendly people and stunning settings.
- Fragrant and delicious spice island tour
- Immersive Stone Town tour
- Aromatic coffee roasting at Zanzibar Coffee House
- Visit to local fishing village and swimming
- Exotic fruit and local Swahili cuisine tasting