Imagine being able to easily link the isles of the Southern Straits into one seamless trip…
Begin with a low level scenic flight over Wilson’s Promontory to Flinders Island, once part of the land bridge crossing Bass Strait. Enjoy the pristine coastlines and delicious local fresh produce of King Island before visiting Kangaroo Island’s many treasures. While on Kangaroo Island you will stay at Southern Ocean Lodge, simply put: one of Australia’s best.
- Explore the surreal beauty of Flinders Island
- Learn incredible history and dine on amazing fresh produce on King Island.
- Visit the scenic highlights of Kangaroo Island, Australia’s third largest island.
- Showcasing local produce is a key theme for this seamless island hopping adventure.
- Spectacular scenic flights: Great Ocean Road, Wilson’s Promontory, Kangaroo Island and many more…
Images courtesy of Air Adventure Australia