Discover ancient pyramids, beautiful temples, and breath taking deserts of this epic 13 night Egypt and Sudan itinerary. Start off in Cario and enjoy a tours of the fascinating Egyptian Museum (home to the Mummy Room), the Great Pyramid of Giza – one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World, and the famous Sphinx, Memphis and Saqqara. Then head down to explore the two magnificent temples of Abu Simbel, built over 3,000 years ago. From here it’s off to Sudan, to traverse beautiful and arid deserts, and discover the ancient Nubian temples and pyramids. Explore the sites of Naga and Massawarat and the many pyramids of the Royal Necropolis of Meroe, and enjoy a cruise along the famous Nile and cultural interactions. Finish off back in Khartoum with a city tour, and to view the stunning Whirling Dervishes and traditional Nuba wrestling. The perfect itinerary for those who love history, culture, and adventure.
- Cruise along the famous Nile river
- Discover the ancient pyramids of the Royal Necropolis of Meroe
- Visit the ancient sites of Naga and Massawarat
- Explore Khartoum on a city our and view the Whirling Dervishes and traditional Nuba wrestling
- See the famous Pyramid of Giza, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and more
- Visit the two magnificent temples of Abu Simbel