Pete Dobre Zimbabwe Botswana Photographic Safari 2020
Join Australian photographer Pete Dobre on an exhilarating photographic safari exploring Hwange National Park, the famous Victoria Falls, and the scenic Chobe River Front. Take in the abundant wildlife of Hwange National Park on 4×4 game drives, walking safaris, and photographic Hide. Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site Victoria Falls on a walking tour, with ample opportunity to photograph this wonder. Explore the Chobe waterway in specialised photographic boats and work with Pete to develop your photographic skills and capture fantastic images.
This is the ultimate safari for those passionate about wildlife, developing their photographic skills, and explore stunning and varied wilderness and landscapes.
Pete Dobre Zimbabwe Botswana Photographic Safari Summary
- Develop and expand your photographic skills with tutoring and assistance from photographer Pete Dobre
- 4×4 game drives and interactive and exhilarating walking safaris in Hwange National Park
- Fantastic photographic opportunities from Bomani’s sunken photographic ‘Look Up Hide’
- Private guided walking tour of UNESCO World Heritage Site Victoria Falls
- Boating safaris along the Chobe waterway in specialised photographic boats with professional photographic guide
Tour Dates & Rates
AUD9,500 per person sharing
*Single supplement applies.
This is an exclusive signature safari available to just 8 guests.
20 June 2020
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: International and regional flights, visas and medical needs, gratuities, items of a personal nature, meals, drinks and activities not listed.