Pete Dobre Namibia Photographic Safari 2020
Explore the vast deserts, rolling dunes, and stunning landscape of Namibia on this 13 night photographic safari with Australian photographer Pete Dobre. Enjoy game drives in the famous Etosha National Park, known for its dense bush, open plains and abundance of wildlife. Seek out the elusive desert adapted elephants in the Twyfelfontein region of Damaraland and view the rock engravings. Visit an authentic Himba settlement to learn more about their fascinating ancient culture. Journey to Swakopmund for a night by the sea, before heading to Sossusvlei for fantastic photographic opportunities exploring the famous sand dunes.
This is a fantastic safari for those seeking breath taking scenery, great photographic advise and tutoring, and incredible wildlife sightings.
Pete Dobre Namibia Photographic Safari Summary
- Develop and expand your photographic skills with tutoring and assistance from photographer Pete Dobre
- 4×4 game drives in Etosha National Park for fantastic wildlife viewing and great photographic opportunities
- Visit an authentic Himba settlements for a glimpse into the daily life of this ancient semi nomadic tribe
- Journey into the Twyfelfonten region of Damaraland for visit the ancient rock engravings and seek out the desert adapted elephants
- Take in the fresh sea breeze while exploring the coastal town of Swakopmund and Walvis Bay
- Stunning photographic opportunities exploring the famous red sand dunes of Sossusvlei and Deadvlei, along with the rock formations of Sesriem Canyon
Tour Dates & Rates
AUD12,179 per person sharing
*Single supplement applies.
This is an exclusive signature safari available to just 8 guests.
6 June 2020
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: International and regional flights, visas and medical needs, gratuities, items of a personal nature, meals, drinks and activities not listed.