We invite you to hit the road to discover the unique character of the towns and villages that make up the Orange Wine Country and Blue Mountains National Park Regions. On this 5 day Discovery we take time to visit rustic cellar doors with magnificent views, meander country lanes lined with gumtrees, enjoy fine dining with local hospitality, explore local boutiques and immerse in the natural beauty that makes up the Blue Mountains National Park.
- 5 days personalised touring experience exploring Orange and the Blue Mountains regions
- Mt Tomah Gardens – the only botanic gardens in a World Heritage Region
- Stunning landscapes, food and wine experiences in Orange
- Visit charming historic townships of Blayney, Millthorpe and Carcoar
- Visit remote Blue Mountains lookouts with short walks and time for lunch and a stroll in the quaint town of Leura
Images courtesy of Destination NSW