Okavango Delta Houseboat, Safari and Victoria Falls
Experience the Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve and Chobe National Park on this small group eleven day safari. Begin with a few nights on a houseboat, in a remote and peaceful area of the Delta spending days bird watching, on boat safaris and visiting the World Heritage Site, Tsodilo Hills which are home to more than 4,000 San Bushman paintings. Then after some time in Maun, fly by light aircraft into the heart of the Okavango Delta and enjoy six nights under canvas, on a fully serviced camping safari through the Khwai, Savute and Serondella wildlife regions on game drives and boat safaris, before finishing at Victoria Falls. Consider extending the trip into Zimbabwe to experience the equally stunning safari opportunities here.
Okavango Delta Houseboat, Safari and Victoria Falls Summary
- Houseboat cruise along the Okavango Panhandle taking in the Delta scenery and wildlife
- Exhilarating mobile camping through Khwai, Savuti and Chobe National Park
- Explore the rugged wilderness of Botswana on exciting game viewing 4×4 safaris
- Option to enjoy a boat cruise along the Chobe River
- Head out to visit the famous UNESCO World Heritage site Victoria Falls
Tour Dates & Rates
AUD3,946 – AUD4,435 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
Price varies per departure date and season.
2-9 guests (Guaranteed departure)
03 Apr, 17 Apr, 01 May, 15 May, 29 May, 12 Jun, 17, 18 Jul, 28 Aug, 29 Aug and 06 Nov 2019
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: Flights, visa fees, items of personal nature and gratuities