This 22 night Namibia self drive, Vic Falls, Hwange, and Mozambique itinerary for those who love to explore at their own pace and also enjoy guided, fun, and informative tour and activities. Set off in your vehicle and explore the vast deserts and rolling dunes of Namibia, from Windhoek, to the famous Etosha National Park, and the sea breezes of Swakopmund, enjoying game drives, harbour tours, and kayaking along the way. The over to the famous Victoria Falls, for days relaxing and exploring, before catching the Elephant Express into Hwange National Park for days spent on game drives, bush walks, and village visits. Finish up with four nights relaxing on the stunning beaches of Mozambique.
- Self drive and explore the deserts of Namibia
- Game drive in famous Etosha National Park
- Kayak in the beautiful Walvis bay
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site Victoria Falls
- Game drive and bushwalks in Hwange National Park
- Relax on the stunning beaches of Mozambique