Namibia Botswana Culture and Wildlife Safari
Spend ten days exploring Namibia and Botswana’s culture and wildlife. Begin in Namibia, where you will visit the AfriCat foundation, before heading inland to experience an authentic insight into the lives of the San Bushman, spending time with them and learning about their way of life. The focus then shifts back to wildlife enjoying boat rides on the Okavango River, game drives in Mahango National Park before spending two nights on a pristine island on the Kwando River. This tour is completed with two nights in Botswana, game viewing by both land and water in the infamous Chobe National Park. We highly recommend extending this tour with a few nights at Victoria Falls.
Namibia Botswana Culture and Wildlife Safari Summary
- Glimpse into the lives and learn more about Namibia ancient San Bushmen people
- Visit to Okonjima’s AfriCats Foundation, a wildlife sanctuary for the rehabilitation of Africa’s Big Cats
- Relaxing game viewing and sundowner boat cruises along the Okavango, Kwando, and Chobe Rivers
- View the bountiful herds of elephants that frequent Chobe National Park
- 4×4 safaris in Namibia and Botswana‘s game rich wilderness regions
Tour Dates & Rates
ZAR76,315 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
4-8 guests (Guaranteed departure)
No set departures, minimum 4 guests required to depart
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: International and regional flights, visa fees, items of personal nature and gratuities.