Spend five nights exploring the Xakanaxa and Khwai regions of the Moremi Game Reserve, on game drives in the morning and afternoon, night drives and a mokoro excursion – a must do activity whilst in this region of Botswana. Begin the trip with a light aircraft transfer to your first camp, offering awesome views over the Okavango Delta and Chiefs Island and then travel in a 4WD safari vehicle with a guide and only a maximum of seven other guests. If you are short on time or looking to combine a safari in Botswana with another country in Africa this is a perfect option for you. A fully serviced mobile tented safari is one our favourite ways to travel – sleeping under canvas in the bush is an experience not to be missed.
- Mobile camping under canvas
- Explore Moremi Game Reserve and Khwai Community Area
- Experience game drives and night drives
- Enjoy a relaxing mokoro excursion
- Discover the stunning Okavango Delta ecosystem