Luxury Tented Namibia Safari
An adventurous small group tour exploring Namibia by 4×4, accompanied by a highly skilled, local guide. Spend nine nights taking in the highlights of Namibia’s deserts and wildlife, staying in a variety of authentic lodges and under canvas camps. Start off with a visit to Okonjima’s AfriCat Foundation, a wildlife sanctuary for the rehabilitation of Africa’s Big Cats. Continue on to spend three nights game viewing in the game rich Etosha National Park, the largest national park in Namibia. Enjoy game drives and walking safaris in the stunning natural scenery of Damaraland, and head out with local tracks to search for the famous black rhino. Spend a day enjoying the refreshing sea breeze in Swakopmund, before finishing up in Sossusvlei, exploring the breath taking red sand dunes. ‘Luxury Tented Namibia Safari’ is a fantastic way to explore Namibia.
Luxury Tented Namibia Safari Summary
- Visit Okonjima’s AfriCats Foundation, a wildlife sanctuary rehabilitating Africa’s Big Cats
- 4×4 wildlife safaris in Etosha National Park, known for its rich game viewing opportunities
- Join local trackers and search for the desert adapted back rhino in Damaraland
- Take in the fresh sea breeze while relaxing along Namibia‘s coastline in Swakopmund
- Explore the breath taking red sand dunes of Sossusvlei in the vast Namib Desert
Tour Dates & Rates
ZAR51,200 – ZAR56,955 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
Prices vary from Low season to High season
1-7 guests (Guaranteed departure)
04 Apr, 30 May, 27 Jun, 04 Jul, 12 Sep, 03 Oct&24 Oct, 07 Nov
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: International and regional flights, visa fees, items of personal nature and gratuities.