Luxury Flying Safari Tanzania
An adventure that takes to the skies to highlight Tanzania’s extraordinary destinations. Utilising air travel to reduce travel time and focus on safari and enjoying elegant, vintage luxury camps. Eight days of safari that provides the ultimate exploration from Tarangire, to the awe-inspiring Ngorongoro Crater, finishing in the world-renowned Serengeti, dominated by its endless horizons and abundant wildlife. If you’re looking for 5-star small group experience then this Luxury Flying Safari Tanzania tour is perfect for you.
Luxury Flying Safari Tanzania Summary
- From ‘Bean to Cup’, a fascinating and educational walking tour of a local coffee plantation
- Walking safaris for a unique insight into the local flora and fauna of the Tarangire region
- Wildlife viewing in the game rich sanctuary of the famous Ngorongoro Crater
- The option of horse riding, cycling and more, to further explore the Ngorongoro region
- 4×4 wildlife safaris along the vast plains of the Northern Serengeti
Tour Dates & Rates
USD7,330 – USD8,206 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
Prices vary from Low season to High season
2-9 guests (Guaranteed departure)
Every other day of the year.
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide, shared use of a 4X4 safari vehicle and all domestic flights in SkySafari’s executive aircraft
Excludes: International flights, visa fees, items of personal nature and gratuities.