From the vast plains of Kenya to the rolling dunes of Egypt, this itinerary encompasses two vastly different regions of Africa. Explore the wilderness and discover the wildlife of Kenya, with walking safaris in the Lewa Conservancy and game drives in the famous Masai Mara. The leave this wildlife haven behind for the great deserts of Egypt. Here visit some of history’s great archeological achievements, from the pyramids, sphinx, Abu Simbel, and the Valley of the Kings. Enjoy a cruise along the famous Nile river, stopping along the way to visit more fascinating sights. This itinerary perfectly combines to of Africa most famous countries. Take a look.
- Game drives in the famous Masai Mara
- Game viewing and walking safari in the Lewa Conservancy
- Boat rides on Lake Naivasha,
- City tours of Cairo and Giza, including the Grand Egyptian Museum, the Great Pyramid of Giza, Sphinx, Memphis and Saqqara
- the famous Abu Simbel Temples
- Cruise along the mighty Nile River
- Explore the West Bank of Luxor, the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon