Kenya in Depth
Explore Kenya in depth over ten days, taking the time to explore five of its best regions, travelling by 4WD safari vehicle throughout with a group size of only six. This trip begins in Samburu National Reserve where you will lap up incredible views and unique wildlife, before travelling to Mount Kenya, game driving in Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha before spending two nights in the world famous Masai Mara. The trip finishes in Amboseli National Park, where you will see up close the huge herds of elephants that populate this park and on a clear day stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Kenya in Depth Summary
- 4×4 wildlife safaris exploring the beauty of Masai Mara National Park
- Up close and personal with the abundant elephant herds in Amboseli National Park
- Relax on the water, enjoying an afternoon sundowner and boat ride along Lake Naivasha
- Take in the views of Mount Kenya in the distance while game viewing from the balcony
- Wildlife viewing in the vast plains of Samburu National Park
Tour Dates & Rates
USD2,750 – USD3,495 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
Prices vary from Low season to High season
2-6 guests (Guaranteed departure)
05, 12, 19 & 26 Feb, 12 & 26 Mar, 02, 16 & 30 Apr, 21 May, 11 & 25 Jun, 02, 09, 16, 23 & 30 Jul, 06, 13, 20 & 27 Aug, 10 & 24 Sep, 01, 15, 22 & 29 Oct, 12 & 26 Nov 2019
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: International and regional flights, visa fees, items of personal nature, and gratuities