Kate Jenvey Zambia Art and Wildlife Safari 2020
Join the highly talented Kate Jenvey on this sensational Zambian Wilderness Safari Journey. One of the safest countries in the world, Zambia is abundant in wildlife, home to one of the seven wonders of the world, stunning landscapes and warm friendly smiling people. This journey sees you starting in Lusaka, in a beautiful sustainable boutique hotel featuring collections of recycled artwork from local artists. Spend your first full day getting inspiration juices flowing as you visit nearby art galleries, featuring exhibitions and creative artwork from local Zambian upcoming and established artists.
Eight nights are enjoyed on safari in South Luangwa, a pristine wilderness, teeming with wildlife and known by many to be one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries in the world. Four of these nights are experienced at Kaingo, set in a prolific game rich region in the remote heart of the park and on the banks of the Luangwa River. This is the ultimate wildlife safari meets art experience, where you can fall asleep to honking hippos, witness large elephant herds migrating across the Luangwa River, up close encounters with lion prides and leopard sightings, exclusive art classes set up in wildlife hides which are so highly renowned for wildlife viewing that filmmakers around the world flock to visit, and visits to local artist initiatives including Tribal Textiles and Mulberry Mongoose that provide support to communities as well as conservation.
Kate Jenvey Zambia Art and Wildlife Safari Summary
- Private escorted tour of Lusaka’s local art galleries including Henry Tayali Art Gallery, Start Foundation, Lechwe Trust Art Gallery, and the Lusaka National Museum
- 4×4 game drives in South Luangwa National Park for breath taking wildlife viewing
- Morning and afternoon art classes with Kate Jenvey, translating your fantastic sightings into stunning art
- Art classes in the photographic Hides for up close wildlife viewing
- Visit local and community based initiatives Tribal Textiles and Mulberry Mongoose
Tour Dates & Rates
AUD9,950 per person sharing
This is an exclusive signature safari available to just 6 guests.
20 May 2020
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: International flights, visas and medical needs, gratuities, items of a personal nature, meals, drinks and activities not listed.