Explore the sights and sounds of exotic Morocco on this 16 night immersive itinerary. Discover the wonders and rich history of three of Morocco’s four Imperial cities, Marrakesh, Fes, and Rabat – each bursting with unique and exquisite architecture, bustling town squares, vibrant souks, and breathtaking palaces. Hike along the myriad of paths and trails up the towering Atlas Mountains, and discover the wonder of the Dades Gorge, known as the Grand Canyon of Morocco. No trip to Morocco is complete with a night under canvas in the vast and rolling dunes of the Sahara, or time spend exploring the famous Blue City, Chefchaouen. During your adventure, enjoy walking tours and traditional cooking lessons, and share tea with a local Berber family whilst learning more about their ancient culture.
- Discover the imperial cities of Marrakesh, Fes, and Rabat
- Visit a local Berber family
- Hike the trails of the breath taking Atlas Mountains
- Spend a night in the rolling dunes of the Sahara
- City tours to explore Morocco’s vibrant culture
- Pose in the charming streets of the Blue City, Chefchaouen