Wilderness, wildlife, mighty Falls, and sandy beaches abound in this great Southern Africa explorer combining the bush and beach. Explore the vast wilderness of Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park, enjoying game drives, night drives, and guided bush walks. From here discover the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, the magnificent Victoria Falls, also known as Mosi-oa-Tunya or “the smoke that thunders”. Complete your Africa adventure with seven nights in island paradise, sipping cocktails and snorkeling in the clear waters of Benguerra Island off the coast of Mozambique. What better way is there to relax after safari? This is a great itinerary for couples and honeymooners.
- Game viewing in the famous Hwange National Park
- Night drive and guided bush walks
- Explore and island paradise
- Romantic sunset dhow cruise
- Variety of brilliant beach activities