Highlights of Namibia
Combine the comforts of accommodation with a few days of adventurous camping on a trip that will show you the highlights of Namibia and its incredible diversity. Begin with amazing wildlife viewing at Okonjima, home of the AfriCat foundation, followed the stunning Etosha National Park. Then find your wild side and head into the Hoanib River Valley camping for four nights whilst searching for desert adapted elephants and rhino, as well as Hartmann’s Mountain Zebra, Oryx, Kudu and more. Then spend a few days in Swakopmund before exploring at Sosussvlei and Sesriem Canyon before finally ending with a night back in Windhoek. A fantastic small group trip for those wanting a complete Namibia experience.
Highlights of Namibia Summary
- Visit to Okonjima and the home of the AfriCat Foundation
- 4×4 wildlife safaris in the game rich Etosha National Park
- Adventure camping on the banks of the Khowarib River
- Explore the eerie shores of the famous Skeleton Coast
- Abundant game viewing in the Palmwang Concession of Damaraland
- Refreshing breezes and dolphin cruise at the coastal town of Swakopmund
- Explore the stunning red dunes of the Sossusvlei
Tour Dates & Rates
ZAR70,125 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
4-8 guests (Guaranteed departure)
24 Feb, 17 Mar, 14 Apr, 19 May, 23 Jun, 21 Jul 2019
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: International and regional flights, visa fees, items of personal nature and gratuities.