This grand Egypt adventure takes in all the famous archeological sites of this ancient country, as you traverse over the rolling dunes and along one of the most famous rivers in the world, the Nile. Visit the pyramids and the sphinx, Abu Simbel and the West Bank. Explore the Grand Egyptian Museum in Cairo, along with the city’s many other wonders. Head north to the Mediterranean coast to discover the famous city of Alexandria and the New Library of Alexandria, along with Alameen and Port Said. So what are you waiting for?
- the new Library of Alexandria
- the Grand Egyptian Museum
- the Great Pyramid of Giza, Sphinx, Memphis and Saqqara
- the famous Abu Simbel Temples
- Cruise along the mighty Nile River
- Explore the West Bank of Luxor, the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- the shores of the Mediterranean sea