Escape the confines of everyday life with this expedition into Africa’s true wilderness. This 16 night gorillas, shoebills, and Congo safari takes you off the beaten track and into the extraordinary wilderness of Uganda and the Republic of Congo’s lush forests and national parks. Seek out the unique shoebill bird before immersing yourself in wildlife havens that are Murchison Falls National Park and Kibale Forest national Park. Trek for the chimpanzees, cruise along the delta, and game drive for amazing wildlife. From here, escape into one of Africa’s most beautiful wilderness regions, Odzala-Kokoua National Park in the Republic of Congo. Enjoy gorilla treks, forest walks, night walks, and kayaking in this wonderful network of rivers, forests, and marshland. This is an adventure for the true wilderness explorer.
- Chimpanzee habituation experience in Kibale Forest
- Explore the Mabamba Wetlands by motorised canoe to spot the Shoebill
- Boating and game drives in Murchison Falls National Park
- Trek for the lowland gorillas in Odzala-Kokoua National Park
- Traverse the Congo wilderness on forest walks, night walks, and kayaking