This 4 day discovery has us exploring the lush farming district of Gloucester and surrounds as well as the pristine wilderness that is the ancient and magnificent world heritage listed Gondwana Rainforest region of Barrington Tops. Quaint country towns, meandering rivers, fresh mountain air and farm gates will delight you in this little-visited part of New South Wales.
- 4 days of personalised exploration of the beautiful Barrington Tops National Park and Upper Hunter Valley
- Morning Tea at Hunter Regions outstanding Botanic Gardens
- Exploring the environs of Gloucester, the charming town at the foot of the Barrington Tops National Park
- Farm gate visit and fine food from local restaurants
- Guided tour of ‘Aussie Ark’ – a conservation project to assist the rehabilitation of Tasmanian Devils and other endangered cool-temperate species
- A journey through the Upper Hunter Valley Wine Region including tastings and a delicious lunch
Images courtesy of Destination NSW