21 January – 1 February 2020
Welcome to one of our four Photo Voyages for 2021. This is an exciting collection of photography tours with Encompass Africa and Michael Snedic, WildNature Photo Expeditions.
Historically fascinating, culturally diverse and naturally spectacular, our Fabled Land, Ethiopia photography tour is an experience you’ll treasure forever.
- Addis Ababa
- Simien Mountains National Park
- Bale Mountains
- Omo Valley
US$11,850 per person sharing
- This photo voyage will only depart with 8 guests
- No single supplement available as there are only five rooms in our private camps
- You are accompanied by Michael Snedic, wildlife/nature photographer, Nikon School Tutor and founder of WildNature Photo Expeditions
- The last two locations are in exclusive mobile camps so we are away from the crowds and really off the beaten track!
- All road and air transfers in-country
- Accommodation and meals as listed
- Private guide and vehicles
- Activities as listed
- Exclusive use mobile for last 2 locations
- Scheduled and charter flights to avoid long road transit time and lost days on bumpy roads!
- International airfares
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (water is provided)
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance (compulsory in order to travel)
It’s an easy process to get you on your way to Ethiopia!
- Complete the expression of interest form below and click submit
- We then send you out the full itinerary as a PDF document along with the booking terms and conditions*, booking and medical form and deposit invoice
- Complete the booking forms and pay deposit invoice
- Purchase travel insurance at the time of your booking (we recommend you investigate the add on available with Covermore that’s called cancel for any reason)
- You will then receive access to our exclusive online safari concierge where you’ll find loads of helpful information to prepare for the trip
- Final balance is then due and payable 60 days prior to departure
Please note our booking terms and conditions summary is available here.