Explore the vibrant and unique cities and deserts of Morocco on this classic eight night Morocco small group tour. Spend your days exploring three of Morocco’s four imperial cities, Fes, Meknes, and Marrakesh, discovering their ancient and fascinating history and culture. Visit vibrant and colourful souks (marketplaces), filled with delicious street food and beautiful traditional arts and crafts. Gaze in awe at Morocco’s stunning traditional architecture, from the imperial cities to ancient ruins. Spend a night camel-riding and stargazing in the vast rolling dunes of the famous Sahara, and try your hand at sandboarding down the dunes! This is the perfect itinerary for those who love culture, history, and adventure.
- Discover the imperial cities of Marrakesh, Fes, and Meknes
- Stargaze in the rolling dunes of the Sahara
- Camel ride across the shifting sands
- City tours to explore Morocco’s vibrant culture
- Explore the vibrant souks and shop for traditional arts and crafts
- Enjoy a delicious traditional Tagine cooking class