Indulge yourself and join us on this midweek escape to the Mudgee region of NSW. Stunning heritage streetscapes, museums run by passionate people, farm fresh produce, elegant wineries and the opportunity to immerse yourself with a local Indigenous Guide, into the natural beauty of the Wollemi National Park, the largest wilderness area in NSW.
- Small group personalised touring
- Immersion in natural wilderness
- Gourmet winery and food experiences
- Kayaking on pristine wilderness waterway
- Indigenous cultural experience
Images courtesy of Destination NSW