Encompassing Namibia Safari
Embark on an in-depth trip exploring Namibia’s far flung corners. Travel as part of a fully guided, small group tour and visit some of the highlights found in this fascinatingly scenic country. Start at Fish River Canyon, the second largest canyon in the world, explore Luderitz and Swakopmund, hike to the top of the famous Sosussvlei dunes, admire the incredible scenery whilst travelling by road and be absorbed by the wildlife viewing in Etosha National Park. Wind up the trip at Okonjima, home of the AfriCat Foundation before returning to Windhoek. This fully accommodated tour is ideal for those wanting to spend a decent length of time exploring some of Namibia’s highlights.
Encompassing Namibia Safari Summary
- Explore Namibia’s unique culture and sights on a city tour of Windhoek
- Experience the awe inspiring and breath taking view of Fish River Canyon
- Head out to track the desert rhino in the Damaraland
- Game drives in the famous Etosha National Park
- Visit Namibia’s wild cat at the Africat Foundation on Okonjima Nature Reserve
Tour Dates & Rates
ZAR75,875 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
4-8 guests (Guaranteed departure)
No set departures, minimum 4 guests required to depart
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: Flights, visa fees, items of personal nature and gratuities