Explore the lush forests of Rwanda, discover the vast plains of Tanzania, and finish off relaxing on the white sand beaches of the Seychelles – this is the ultimate east Africa adventure. Trek through the forests of Rwanda’s famous Volcanoes National Park for an incredible encounter with the magnificent and endangered mountain gorillas. These beautiful animals are found in only three countries in the entire world, making this truly in an unique experience. No safari is complete without a game drive in the great Serengeti National Park, home to vast plains and mighty herds of wildebeest and plains game. Finally, finish off your adventure with five days relaxing on the white sand beaches of the stunning Seychelles.
- Incredible gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park
- Kigali city and Genocide museum tour
- Game drives in Serengeti National Park
- Bush walks and bird watching
- Crystal clear waters and sunbathing on Mahé Island, Seychelles