Isn’t it about time you fell in love with the beautiful Southern Highlands? There is more than a touch of old England to the Southern Highlands, where pretty towns modelled after quaint English villages are set amid green landscapes. Allow us to take you away from Sydney for a wonderful day designed to help you relax, unwind as you enjoy superb cool-climate wines and gourmet delights.
- Morning Tea and time to explore Mittagong
- Tasting visits to boutique wineries
- Gourmet lunch at Bendooley Estate
- Time to explore the picturesque town of Bowral
- Spectacular views over the Tasman Sea from Stanwell Tops
Images courtesy of Destination NSW, Wilderness Lodge