From desert to island, dunes to forests, and watering hole to ocean, this 10 night itinerary is the perfect combination of safari experience and island escape. Start off in Namibia, spending four nights exploring the vast plains of the NamibRand Nature Reserve, home to rolling dunes, mountains, rocky outcrops and a variety of wonderful wildlife. Head out on game drives, bushmen walks, village tours, sundowner drives and more. Then fly to the islands São Tomé and Príncipe to experience paradise, with days spend on the beach and exploring on forest biosphere walks, cultural tours, and boating trips. Unwind and relax on these eco-friendly paradise islands.
- Vast open plains and rolling desert dunes
- Exciting game drives and sundowners
- Fascinating bushman walks
- Remote island paradise and stunning beaches
- Cultural tours and island exploration
- Relaxing boating trips
- Walking and hiking biosphere trails through stunning forests