Desert Delights of Namibia
Spend two weeks exploring Namibia’s deserts, marvelling at their stunning beauty and learning about the incredible desert adapted wildlife that lives in these harsh conditions. This trip covers a diverse range of landscapes and sites from the vast plains of the Kalahari Desert and Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park in South Africa to visiting a Quiver Tree Forest, exploring Fish River Canyon, the second largest Canyon in the world, journeying to Orange River and stopping-by ghost town of Kolmanskop before finishing with a visit to the stunning dunes of Sosussvlei and Dead Vlei. A busy and adventure filled tour ideal for lovers of landscape and scenery.
Desert Delights of Namibia Summary
- Traverse the famous Kalahari Desert, tracking the desert adapted lions
- Journey into north-west South Africa for game viewing in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Explore the picturesque Quiver Tree Forest of Keetmanshoop, along with the Giant’s Playground
- Experience the breath-taking views of Fish River Canyon
- Enjoy an unforgettable sundowner on a floating raft along Orange River
- Day trip to the coastal town of Luderitz to visit the famous ghost town
- Take in the awe inspiring red dunes of the Sossusvlei
Tour Dates & Rates
ZAR65,373 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
4-8 guests (Guaranteed departure)
No set departures, minimum 4 guests required to depart
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: International and regional flights, visa fees, items of personal nature and gratuities.