Classic Tented Botswana Safari
Fabulous ten day fully serviced mobile camping safari that travels from Maun to Kasane, or vice versa, exploring the beautiful Okavango and Moremi regions as well as the dry northern areas of Savute and Chobe National Park, famous for its huge herds of elephants. This really is an awesome trip taking you to key wildlife areas with top notch guides, comfortable tented accommodation and delicious food. Even though mobile camps are simpler than permanent camps you have all you need and more. A true African safari experience for both first timers and experienced safari goers. For those interested in adding on Victoria Falls a private extension can easily be arranged at the start of end of this tour.
Classic Tented Botswana Safari Summary
- 4×4 game drives in the Moremi, Savuti, and Chobe National Park
- Enjoy a picnic bush breakfast, game viewing while you sip your morning coffee
- Chance to spot Botswana’s more elusive nocturnal species on night drives
- Experience a mokoro excursion along Khwai’s channels and lagoons
- Relax and game view as you enjoy a boat cruise along the Chobe River
Tour Dates & Rates
USD4,125 – USD5,395 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
Price varies per departure date and season.
2-7 guests (Guaranteed departure)
03 & 14 Apr, 01, 12 & 29 May, 09 & 26 Jun, 07 & 24 Jul, 04 & 21 Aug, 01, 18 & 29 Sep, 16 & 27 Oct, 13 & 24 Nov 2019
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: Flights, visa fees, items of personal nature and gratuities