Classic Tanzania Tour
Visit four of Northern Tanzania’s highlights experiencing a wide variety of landscapes from the mighty Ngorongoro Crater to the vast open plains of the Serengeti. These two areas alongside Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park are home to an incredible diversity of wildlife. Sleep under canvas on this Classic Tanzania Tour and spend your days with your guide tracking wildlife in 4X4 safari vehicles.
Classic Tanzania Tour Summary
- Amazing wildlife viewing in the famous Ngorongoro Crater
- 4×4 safaris exploring the vast plains of the Serengeti National Park
- History abounds with a visit to the famous Olduvai Gorge
- View the lush pink and white blanket of flamingos on Lake Manyara
- Abundant game viewing in the wildlife rich Tarangire National Park
Tour Dates & Rates
USD2,545 – USD3,155 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
Prices vary from Low season to High season
2-7 guests (Guaranteed departure)
12Jan, 26Jan, 9Feb, 23Feb, 9Mar, 23Mar, 19Apr, 25May, 8Jun, 22Jun, 29Jun, 13Jul, 20Jul, 27Jul, 10Aug, 17Aug, 31Aug, 14Sept, 28Sept, 12Oct, 26Oct, 16Nov, 7Dec, 22Dec, 27Dec.
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle
Excludes: International and regional airfares, drinks not listed, additional activities, visas, tipping, items of a personal nature