A fantastic small group tour travelling by 4WD through Namibia accompanied by a highly-skilled, local guide and a maximum group size of seven. Highlights include:
- the famous red sand dunes of the Sossusvlei
- Walvis Bay for adventurous kayaking with the Cape fur seals
- Tracking desert-adapted elephants in the Damaraland
- visiting UNESCO World Heritage Site Twyfeltontein
- 4×4 wildlife safaris in the game-rich Etosha National Park
The pace is comfortable with enough time to really experience each area visited, whilst staying in fantastic accommodation. The itinerary is activity filled ranging from climbing sand dunes, kayaking with seals and dolphins, tracking desert-adapted elephants, visiting UNESCO World Heritage Site Twyfeltontein as well as game drives in Etosha National Park where the wildlife viewing around waterholes is superb. The accommodation highlight will come at the end with a night spent in a treetop camp, and an evening spent watching the waterhole below. A pre-night is required in Windhoek and can be booked in addition to the tour.