Classic Kenya Safari
Short on time but keen to see some of Kenya’s Highlights? Then this tour is for you. In only five nights spend time in the Amboseli National Park, staying in luxury accommodation and witnessing huge herds of elephants whilst on game drives, all whilst being surrounded by stunning scenery with incredible views of Mount Kilimanjaro. Head to Lake Nakuru for a great chance to see both black and white rhino in the wild before finishing in the game rich Masai Mara where exciting wildlife filled game drives await. Between July and September the Mara is home to the Great Wildebeest Migration, but with fantastic resident game throughout the year any month is a great month to visit.
Classic Kenya Safari Summary
- Experience the smaller side of Kenya’s fauna and flora on guided bush walks
- Head to Lake Nakuru for a chance to see both black and white rhino
- 4×4 wildlife safaris in the vast plains of the famous Masai Mara
- Relaxing evening sundowners, enjoying the stunning wilderness views
- Chance to view the spectacle of the great wildebeest migration (July-Sep)
Tour Dates & Rates
USD1,900 – USD4,180 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
Prices vary from Low season to High season
2-7 guests (Guaranteed departure)
24 Jan, 14 Feb, 14 Mar, 11 Apr, 09 May & 23 May, 06 & 20 Jun, 04, 18 & 25 Jul, 01, 15 & 22 Aug, 05 & 19 Sep, 10 & 24 Oct, 14 Nov, 05 & 19 Dec 2019
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4×4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: International and regional flights, visa fees, items of personal nature, and gratuities