Classic Kenya Flying Safari
Travel in luxury, flying from one lodge to the next in a luxury private charter plane for the nine travellers on this small group tour. Flying allows you to maximise your time on the ground, exploring three of Kenya’s iconic parks, beginning in Amboseli National Park with views of Mount Kilimanjaro and incredible herds of elephants, then fly to Meru National Park and stay at the beautiful Elsa’s Kopje, with stunning views and surrounds, before finishing the safari in the Masai Mara on the banks of the Sand River with days spent on exhilarating game drives.
Classic Kenya Flying Safari Summary
- Luxury air safari, taking in Kenya’s stunning wilderness from above
- 4×4 wildlife safaris in the open plans of Meru National Park
- Explore nature on the small scale with guided bush walks in the Amboseli
- Visit a local Maasai village or school for a educational cultural experience in the Masai Mara
- Relax in the bush with sundowners drinks, picnic lunches, and bush breakfast
Tour Dates & Rates
USD6,384 – USD7,384 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
Prices vary from Low season to High season
2-9 guests (Guaranteed departure)
Every other day
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and luxury plane.
Excludes: International flights, visa fees, items of personal nature, and gratuities