Board the seriously comfortable (and quick), Outback Jet for a thorough exploration of this hard to reach region.
See the true Queensland outback, exploring iconic towns, remote islands and cattle stations. A truly spectacular flight along the isolated coastline of Cape York gets you to the exotic and remote isles of the Torres Strait before returning southwards to relax at a boutique eco-retreat in the Daintree Rainforest.
Your final two days are spent discovering the beauty of the sand-stone chasms at Carnarvon Gorge. Conquer the Cape, explore the rainforest and meet some incredible locals.
- Fly into Mt Mulligan Cattle Station and explore this brand new location
- Stand on the very ‘tip’ of Mainland Australia
- Stay at beautifully remote Daintree Eco Lodge where the Daintree Rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef
- Gently paddle your canoe up tranquil Lawn Hill Gorge
- Discover the lost art of Quinkan Country voted as one of the Top 10 Rock Art sites in the world
- Enjoy the outback hospitality at the iconic Birdsville Hotel
- Discover the magic of Thursday, Friday and Horn Island’s in the Torres Strait and meet the locals
- Explore the pristine wilderness of Carnarvon Gorge
Images courtesy of Air Adventure Australia