This awesome seven-night small group tour takes in the very best of Uganda. You’ll trek for mountain gorillas and chimpanzees, enjoy wildlife safaris and birding from 4×4 vehicle and even a boat cruise. There are loads of optional extra activities for the adventure seekers out there and it’s a guaranteed departure with just 2 people. There is time available for two separate gorilla treks, now that’s exciting!
- Mountain gorilla trekking in Bwindi National Park
- Chimpanzee trekking in Kyambura Gorge
- game/bird-watching in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel and sundowners overlooking the Ishasha plains
- Optional forest walks, community visits and tour to Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary (time and availability permitting)