Best of Botswana Tented Safari
Explore the true highlights of Botswana over two weeks, travelling as part of a small group on this fantastic fully serviced mobile camping safari. Beginning and ending in Livingstone, where we recommend extending by a few nights, this trip will take you to Botswana’s desert and delta as well as other key game areas. Begin in the vast and beautifully scenic Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, before heading to Nxai Pan, known for its big herds of Springbok and Gemsbok, then leave the dry region for the waterways of the Okavango Delta, touring through the Xakanaxa and Khwai areas before exploring Chobe National Park, both the Savute and Serondella regions and finally returning to Livingstone. Experience Botswana’s incredibly diverse landscapes and wildlife on this two week affordable safari which is perfect for those with time and a sense of adventure.
Best of Botswana Tented Safari Summary
- Explore the wide open grassy plains of Nxai Pan, with game viewing and and bird watching
- 4×4 game drives throughout the regions of the Okavango Delta, including Moremi, Khwai, Savuti, and Nata
- Enjoy a boat safari along the lagoons and rivers of the Delta, taking in the stunning scenery
- Game drive along the edge of the Chobe River to view the abundance of of wildlife common in the region
- Finish with a night in Livingstone, on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River
Tour Dates & Rates
AUD3,971 – AUD4,458 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
Price varies per departure date and season.
2-9 guests (Guaranteed departure)
31 Mar, 14 & 28 Apr, 12 & 26 May, 09 & 30 Jun, 01, 14, 15, 28 & 29 Jul, 11, 12, 25 & 26 Aug, 08, 09, 22 & 23 Sep, 06 Oct, 07 Oct, 20 Oct & 21 Oct and 03 Nov 2019
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle.
Excludes: Flights, visa fees, items of personal nature and gratuities