Air Adventure East Africa Signature Safari
A safarian’s ultimate journey through some of Africa’s most alluring place names. This tailormade luxury Air Adventure takes you through dramatic landscapes of the Great Rift Valley, the snowy heights of Mt Kenya, to the endless vistas of the Masai Mara and Serengeti not to mention the natural wonder of the Ngorongoro Crater.
Kenya and Tanzania are the ultimate twin countries in terms of natural variety, biological wealth and fabled nomadic culture.
This is your opportunity to journey through the best of East Africa in the comfort of a private aircraft and enjoy the luxury of some of our favourite lodges and camps in Africa, hand picked for their expert guiding, wilderness locations, outstanding service, attention to detail and intimate atmosphere not to mention wildlife potential.
2019 trip SOLD OUT. Keep an eye out for the Air Adventure 2020 trip coming soon.
Air Adventure East Africa Summary
- A real adventure in unreal style traveling throughout East Africa by private aircraft
- Our hand picked collection of luxurious safari camps and lodges
- Iconic landscapes of East Africa
- A combination of private concessions and national parks
- Common theme of remoteness, luxury and immersive experiences
- Exceptional game viewing during the peak Wildebeest migration period
- Cultural interaction meeting the Maasai and helping hands safari donating school desks to Tloma School at Ngorongoro Crater.
Tour Dates & Rates
AUD18,921 per person sharing*
*Single supplement applies.
This is an exclusive luxury air safari available to just 10 guests.
11 September 2019
Tour Inclusions & Exclusions
Includes: All private aircraft flights, road transfers, accommodation, all meals, drinks as specified, laundry at some camps, safari activities with private guides and vehicles, and tipping.
Excludes: International flights, visas, medical requirements (consult your GP or travel specialist doctor), items of a personal nature, premium drinks, optional additional activities, shopping.