Adventure in Northern Tanzania
Adventure in Northern Tanzania tour allows you the chance to explore this exciting safari region by vehicle, bike and on foot and enjoy a feeling of exclusivity and adventure.
Choose this adventure to participate in activities few people know are possible in this game rich area of Tanzania.
- Mountain bike, bush walk and rock pool swimming in Lake Manyara National Park
- Enjoy a tree top walk and walking tour of a local Tanzania village
- Explore the Ngorongoro Crater, the largest unbroken caldera in the world, known for its abundant wildlife
- 4×4 wildlife safaris in the famous Serengeti National Park
- Guaranteed departure and the tour is usually 4 – 6 guests to guarantee great window seat
Tour rates & dates
USD3,500 – USD4,400 per person sharing and a single supplement applies. Please note prices vary from low season to high season.
2019 departure dates are 03 June, 01 July, 05 August, 09 September, 14 October and 23 December 2019
The tour includes accommodation, all meals and activities as specified in the itinerary, transfers, park fees, guide and 4X4 safari vehicle. It excludes your international and regional airfares, drinks not listed, additional activities, visas, tipping, shopping and items of a personal nature.
This itinerary is perfectly suited for those that want to see wildlife but also want some adventure, and time out of the vehicle. The camps are fantastic fun – not five star but you’re in the best locations with outstanding guides and your comfort is never compromised. See it as a great adventure.
Are you ready for Africa?
We handpick the very best small group tour to suit you.