Extended – Seven Countries Summer Safari Special.
12 wild areas, 27 camps to mix and match at unbeatable prices.
Introducing incredibly priced single or multi-country safari options. Get a 6 night safari (or longer!) for a third of the usual price between now and 31 May 2012! Choose from a huge range of camps in seven countries. It’s fun to choose your camps and allow us to create you a sensational, luxury safari experience in Africa for an unbelievable price.
For an idea of what’s possible, check out these two virtual itineraries.
3 safari regions + Victoria Falls Finale
11 nights from US$4,747 per person
Three regions, ultimate safari
9 nights from US$4,672 per person
MORE INFORMATION IF YOU’RE INTERESTED…
Rates vary depending on which camps you visit and time of year. So the rates tabled below are applicable for travel 15 April – 31 May. It’s even cheaper if you can travel sooner! You can get a 5 night safari starting Maun, ending Victoria Falls for as little as US$3,000.
Be quick, with such a great offer and intimate camps it won’t take long to sell out!
|COST pp sharing|
|Mvuu Camp, Malawi||US$ 212|
|Chelinda, Mumbo Island, Mvuu Lodge, Malawi||US$ 275|
|Linyanti Discoverer, Botswana, Davison’s Camp, Zimbabwe, Chichele Lodge, Zambia||US $ 337|
|Xigera, Seba, Tubu Tree, Jacana, Stanley’s, Duba Plains & Banoka Bush Camps, Duma Tau, Selinda, Chobe Chilwero Botswana||US $ 405|
|Sanctuary Olonana, Kenya||US $ 405|
|Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp, Uganda||US $ 405|
|Kulala Wilderness, Desert Rhino, Doro Nawas, Andersson’s Camp, Namibia||US $ 405|
|Toka Leya, The River Club, Sussi & Chuma, Livingstone Zambia||US $ 405|
- All accommodation on a shared basis
- Most meals
- Scheduled twice daily lodge activities at all camps (one in the morning and the other in the afternoon)
- Services of the lodge guides and staff
- Park fees where applicable
- Local drinks (excl champagne and premium spirits)
- Accommodation taxes, the applicable Tourism Levies and all relevant Value Added Tax (VAT) or Government Sales Tax (GST)
What are the booking conditions?
- No single supplement on accommodation, just 50% surcharge on the flying legs
- Must stay at two different camps in one or more countries with minimum of 3 nights per camp EXCEPT Livingstone where minimum stay is 2 nights
- Best of Botswana – land and water camp combination with Victoria Falls Finale – Xigera Camp, Duba Plains & The River Club
- Botswana Adventure – and Victoria Falls finale – Linyanti Discoverer, Toka Leya Camp
- Namibia Highlights – exploring Etosha, Damaraland and Sossusvlei – Kulala Wilderness, Doro Nawas, Andersson’s Camp
- Falls, Bush and Beach Combo – exploring Victoria Falls, Livingstone then heading to South Luangwa region in Zambia with a Lake Malawi finale. Sussi & Chuma, Chichele Presidential Lodge and Mumbo Island Camp.
- Best of East Africa’s Wildlife – Explore the Masai Mara for an authentic luxury safari and finale in Uganda with a gorilla trek into rainforest mountains. Sanctuary Olonana and Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp