Encompass Africa is thrilled to work with Michael Snedic from WildNature Photo Expeditions to create an epic Kenya photographic safari tour in 2018.
We spent significant time and effort to ensure the places chosen were perfect for what Michael is seeking for his guests.
You will visit the finest wilderness areas for spectacular landscapes, cultural interactions and wildlife encounters. Visit the stunning Samburu, witness the magic of the Masai Mara and a private conservancy, the Mara North. This is all about exclusivity, 360 degree immersion to ensure you ample time to capture those quintessential safari photos.
View Michael’s 2018 catalogue here to see the itineraries.
Below are the basics for you to consider.
Kenya Photographic Safari
Dates: 22 August – 1 September 2018
Rates: $13,900 per person Single supplement $1,900
Seats: 8 in total, 4 remain
Rwanda Gorilla Photographic Extension offers those interested the opportunity to trek into rainforest and spend time with the endangered mountain gorilla. Dates and rates will be based on numbers interested and permit availability either before or after the Kenya Photographic safari.
Our top five reasons why Michael Snedic is a great photographer to travel with to Kenya and Rwanda.
- Michael is brilliant at understanding and valuing pace – beauty in sitting still, immersing in the moment to capture great images
- Michael is softly spoken and respects the wildlife and safari etiquette so you learn quickly the do’s and don’ts of safari life and wildlife photography of course. Years ago Michael spent time with veteran English broadcaster and conservationist, Sir David Frederick Attenborough and his passion for wildlife photography has never wavered since!
- Michael himself is a fantastic photographer with years of experience photographing wildlife and landscapes all over the world
- Michael has a loyal following of photographers and you may just become one of them
- Michael knows what he wants and we work hard to deliver it every time – brilliant locations, the very best guides at a great time of year to get you the ultimate African photographic tour outputs
Don’t take our word for it
Head to Michael’s website to see his biography, other tours and testimonials. https://wildnaturephotoexpeditions.com
Thanks Michael for the photos – we love the gorilla photograph and what an opportunity meeting Sir David Attenborough all those years ago.