Why those in the know go on a Kenya Safari in the green season
- Lower accommodation rates – e.g. most rates are approximately 40% cheaper during green season!
- Clear skies & dramatic sunsets.
- A more personal experience – only those ‘in the know’ come to Kenya during this time…
- Abundant birdlife is in full mating plumage.
- ‘The Baby Boom’ – from lion cubs to Wildebeest calves, all species of wildlife prefer to give birth at this time of year.
- Northern Kenya is at its best during this time of year.