Nkwichi Lodge presents the Lake of Stars Bed. Just you and your loved one on a private rock island on Lake Malawi sleeping under the stars. What a safari honeymoon finale!
Nkwichi Lodge is perhaps one of the most beautiful lodges on the captivatingly beautiful Lake Niassa, bordering Mozambique and Malawi. It is even more attractive to us because it now has this star bed on a remote island!
Lake of Stars Bed
- A private rock island 10 minutes from Nkwichi Lodge
- You are taken out on a boat, dropped off at the island, assisted to the ‘bed’ with bubbles and hamper. Safety briefing and radio communications 24/7
- Beautiful bed with mosquito netting, luxury linens, canvas shower and portable toilet facilities hidden from view
- Of course it’s weather dependent and US$320 per person per night
Sizzling 2012 specials
- Children under 12 stay free for 2012
- Honeymoon bride pays HALF
- For long stay guests, Stay 4 nights, pay 3 – that’s 1 entire night free!
- FREE FLIGHTS Lilongwe – Nkwichi light aircraft transfers if you stay 7 nights
For more information on Malawi
Want to know more about eco lodge, Nkwichi? Read our page.
For first hand advice
Contact Jono who has a soft spot for Malawi and Mozambique after years of travelling in and around their remote wilderness and stunning lakes.