Here’s some amazing summer safari specials, just a few of the many out there so have a look, get inspired and get in touch so we can plan your dream safari holiday in Africa.
Under One Botswana Sky
- Attractively priced fully inclusive fly-in safari itineraries anything possible, from 4 night minimum
- Valid for travel between 1 Nov 2013 and 31 Mar 2014
- 4 nights from US$1,825 per person sharing – 2 nights Pom Pom Camp, 2 nights Moremi Crossing / Gunn’s Camp
- 6 nights from US$2,575 per person sharing – 2 nights Chobe Safari Lodge or Chobe Bush Lodge, 2 nights Pom Pom Camp, 2 nights Moremi Crossing / Gunns Camp
- 7 nights from US$2,885 per person sharing – 3 nights Chobe Safari Lodge or Chobe Bush Lodge, full day Victoria Falls day trip, 2 nights Pom Pom Camp, 2 nights Moremi Crossing or Gunns Camp
Above prices include VAT, Bed Levy, return inter camp charters, full board, accommodation, 2 activities per day, Moremi park fees and local drinks & laundry at selected camps (Pom Pom, Moremi Crossing/Gunn’s Camp) but excludes park fees in Chobe (currently at US$12 per person per day), drinks & laundry at Chobe Safari Lodge/Chobe Bush Lodge.
If you are looking to travel between 15 November and 31 March, this might interest you.
Step 1: Work out the types of experiences you’d love in Africa
Step 2: Work with us to then select which camps (10 to choose from) in Botswana, Zambia and Namibia suit you
Step 3: Pay just one rate of US$400 per person per night which includes accommodation, all meals, scheduled safari activities, local branded drinks, laundry and park fees where applicable
Step 4: We check out availability, put it all together and you are on your way! It’s that easy.
Camps under the spotlight:
NAMIBIA: CAPRIVI STRIP
Lianshulu Lodge – A 12 luxury roomed lodge that is located in the Mudumu National Park offering land and water activities.
Susuwe – There are just 6 luxury rooms at this lodge each with private plunge pool. It is a stunning island location on the Caprivi strip and offers water activities all year round.
ZAMBIA: VICTORIA FALLS AREA
Stanley Safari Lodge – is a luxury lodge with 10 private cottages close to Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park with a view over the spray of the falls in the distance. If you choose a 2 night stay, it will include a visit to the Falls on the Zambian side and Zimbabwean side, sunset cruise, village tour and a visit to the David Livingstone Museum. Great value and stunning finale to your safari!
ZIMBABWE: VICTORIA FALLS AREA
Conditions of this special
– Minimum 3 nights booked at one camp or lodge or
– Minimum of 4 nights at any two camps or lodges
– No maximum number of nights
– All Air transfers with Moremi Air only
We’ve blogged about this one before, but it’s so good I had to list again for you.
28 luxury camps in six countries and a diverse range of experiences.
At a glance
- Travel between 1 November and 15 April (excl Christmas)
- Highly discounted rates, great value for luxury
- Children 6 – 16 sharing in family room pay 50% only
- No single supplement on accommodation
- Minimum 5 night stay in Botswana and Namibia
- Minimum 3 night stay in South Africa and Zimbabwe
- Minimum 2 night stay in Malawi and Zambia (Livingstone)
Some example combinations (click to see virtual itinerary)
- 7 night Botswana Safari with Victoria Falls Finale US$4,039 per person
- 8 night Botswana and Zimbabwe Safari with Victoria Falls US$4,409 per person
- 9 night Best of Luxury Botswana and Victoria Falls finale US$5,913 per person
- 9 night Luxury Namibia 48,399 Rand (Approx $5,204)
- 13 night Namibia, Botswana and Victoria Falls safari 31,699 Rand + US$4,039 (approx A$7,724)
- 15 night Namibia, Botswana and Victoria Falls safari 45,999 + US$4,039 (approx A$9,289)
If any of these summer safaris interest you, get in touch so we can send you a full coloured and detailed itinerary for consideration based on your time of travel, interests and budget.