Single supplements can make a huge difference for solo travellers seeking an Africa safari holiday. Small group travel is often the best way to keep costs down. We’ve created a list of fantastic trips that waive single supplements!
Browse our list
- 9 night Botswana Explorer – First 3 solos to book each departure pay no single supplement! Click to see the full itinerary
- 9 night Migration Routes with Wilderness Safaris – book and pay no single supplement! Click to see the itinerary
Namibia – no single supplement on these fantastic small group trips! There’s numerous on offer varying in length so see which suits your needs, time and budget.
- 3 night Epupa and Ovahimba Camping Experience
- 3 night Desert Elephants, Black Rhino & Ovahimbas Camping Safari
- 6 night Kaokoland & Kuene River Camping Safar
- 13 night Namibia Camping Experience
- 22 night Namibia, Okavango Delta & Victoria Falls Camping Safari
FEATURED SAFARI SPECIAL FOR SOLO TRAVELLERS
12 night Southern Africa Untouched – This is a really affordable multi country, adventure style experience that combines lodge accommodation with camping. 13 days touring through some of the most beautiful areas of South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana of course! Experience a camping safari in Tuli Block, Moremi, Okavango Delta plus other safari highlights like Chobe and Victoria Falls (accommodated in lodges).Priced from US$3,175 per person. Starts Johannesburg, ends Victoria Falls. No single supplements on 6 May, 28 May, 12 November, 29 November, 14 December 2014 travel.
- 6 night Tanzania Explorer. No single supplement on this affordable adventure safari. Click to see the itinerary.
- Kenya Folklore No single supplement on low season only (01 April – 23 Jun) – Basic outline on website
- 3 night Glimpse of Kenya. No single up low season only (14 April – 22 May)
- 6 night Splendours of Kenya Safari. No single sup low season only (11 April – 22 May).
These are just the ones top of mind! With over 50 small group tours throughout Africa, we’re sure to have something to suit your solo travel holiday ideas and needs!